News & Media Center
- Los Angeles Times reports on settlement for $22 million in improvements for CFH’s client, Ocean View School District, against a garbage dump.
- KTLA reports on CFH’s case against a garbage dump that is negatively impacting Ocean View School District.
- Download a copy of CFH’s handbook regarding developments in California law for the year 2015 here for free.
- CFH congratulates its managing partner Ed Connor for receiving the Marcus M. Kaufman Jurisprudence Award.
- CFH Attorneys present annual review of new rules, statutes, and cases at Orange County Bar Association event. Click here for program materials.
Click here to view JudiCall Commerical
- City of Lancaster recognizes CFH attorneys for outstanding representation of its client in lawsuit against W.L. Butler Construction Inc.
- CONNOR, FLETCHER & HEDENKAMP LLP presents New Rules, New Cases, New Statutes to the Orange County Business Litigation Section; Click the hyperlink for a copy of the presentation.
- Los Angeles Daily Journal Reports on a settlement for CONNOR, FLETCHER & HEDENKAMP LLP’s client for $6.175 million in fraud and construction defect case.
- Matthew Fletcher quoted in Orange County Register Article Regarding Homeless Issues in Santa Ana.
- Matthew Fletcher quoted in another article about the Tustin Unified School District v. City of Tustin case.
- Matt Fletcher quoted in Orange County Register Article about Tustin Unified School District v. City of Tustin case.
- OC Weekly: Park Place Owners Have a Rocky History in Irvine
- Daily Journal: When Courts Give Legal Briefs to For-Profit Firms
- Los Angeles Times Reports on $1.7 million award of attorney’s fees and costs obtained in unlawful discrimination lawsuit
- Orange County Register reports on $1.7 million award of attorney’s fees and costs obtained in unlawful discrimination lawsuit
- Matthew J. Fletcher Begins Service On the Orange County Bar Association’s Board of Directors
- Matthew J. Fletcher, Esq. Begins Service As Chairperson of the Business Litigation Section of the Orange County Bar Association
- Los Angeles Times Reports on Connor & Fletcher LLP’s Victory in Employment Discrimination Lawsuit
- The Public Law Center of Orange County Names Matthew J. Fletcher Its Attorney of the Year
- Connor & Fletcher LLP Obtains $60 million Settlement For Client In Military Base Dispute
- Orange County Register Reports on $60 million Settlement For Client In Military Base Dispute
More About the Verdict Here
- Orange County Register Reports On Settlement Obtained By The Firm For North Orange County Community College District
- Los Angeles Times Reports On Settlement Obtained By The Firm For North Orange County Community College District
- Los Angeles Times Article entitled “Lawyer Wants to Raise Bar on Volunteering,” About Edmond M. Connor
- Daily Journal Article About Edmond M. Connor